Balochi and Marwari as Minority Language
In Balochi and Marwari speaking countries you will get the countries which have Balochi and Marwari as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Balochi as minority language: India, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
If you want to compare Balochi and Marwari dialects, then you can go to Balochi vs Marwari Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Balochi and Marwari Regulators
Balochi and Marwari speaking countries provide you Balochi and Marwari regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Balochi Academy, National Languages Committee regulates Balochi language.Marwari is not regulated. Also get to learn, Balochi and Marwari Language History.
Balochi and Marwari Continents
Thinking about Balochi and Marwari continents in which Balochi and Marwari speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Balochi and Marwari. Most of the Balochi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Balochi and Marwari languages:
Balochi Interesting Facts:
- Balochi language had no written form before the early 19th century. The official language used until that time was Persian.
- Balochi has borrowed words from Persian, Arabic, Sindhi, and other languages.
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
The Balochi language was derived from Ancient Indo-Iranian Language and is similar to Kurdish and Persian whereas Balochi language is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages and derived from Gujarati Language.