Armenian and Catalan as Minority Language
In Armenian and Catalan speaking countries you will get the countries which have Armenian and Catalan as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Armenian as minority language: Cyprus, Hungary, Iraq, Poland, Romania, Ukraine.
- Catalan as minority language: Aragon, France, Italy, Spain.
If you want to compare Armenian and Catalan dialects, then you can go to Armenian vs Catalan Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Armenian and Catalan Regulators
Armenian and Catalan speaking countries provide you Armenian and Catalan regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Armenian National Academy of Sciences regulates Armenian language.Catalan is regulated by Institut d'Estudis Catalans, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Armenian and Catalan Language History.
Armenian and Catalan Continents
Thinking about Armenian and Catalan continents in which Armenian and Catalan speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Armenian and Catalan. Most of the Armenian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Catalan speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Armenian and Catalan languages:
Armenian Interesting Facts:
- The first language into which Bible was translated is Armenian.
- Christianity was recognized as a national religion in 301 by Armenia Country.
Catalan Interesting Facts:
- Catalan is 6th most largely spoken Romance language.
- Catalan went through a golden age in low middle ages, reaching a peak of maturity and cultural richness.
The Armenian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Greek whereas Armenian language is similar to Spanish Language, Occitan Language, Italian Language, French Language and derived from Latin.