How are you in Greek and Dutch
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Greek and Dutch then Greek greetings vs Dutch greetings helps you.
- How are you in Greek is πώς είσαι (pó̱s eísai).
- How are you in Dutch is hoe gaat het met je?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Greek vs Dutch Dialects.
Other Greek and Dutch Greetings
Are you finding few more Greek greetings vs Dutch greetings? So let's compare other Greek and Dutch greetings.
- Good Morning in Greek is καλημέρα (kali̱méra).
- Good Night in Greek is Καληνυχτα (Kali̱nychta).
- Good Morning in Dutch is goedemorgen.
- Good Night in Dutch is goede Nacht.