Arabic and Tulu as Minority Language
In Arabic and Tulu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Tulu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Tulu as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Arabic and Tulu dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Tulu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Tulu Regulators
Arabic and Tulu speaking countries provide you Arabic and Tulu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Tulu is not regulated. Also get to learn, Arabic and Tulu Language History.
Arabic and Tulu Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Tulu continents in which Arabic and Tulu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Tulu. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Tulu speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Tulu languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Tulu Interesting Facts:
- Tulu script is similar to Thigalaya script, which was one of the earliest scripts such as Persian and Latin.
- Tulu is a protoDravidian i.e original language.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Kannada Language and derived from Not Available.