How Many People Speak Thai and Greek Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Thai vs Greek Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Thai and Greek Dialects.
- Isan speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Northern Thai speaking population: 6,000,000.00
- Southern Thai speaking population: 4,500,000.00
- Cappadocian Greek speaking population: 2,800.00
- Griko speaking population: 50,000.00
- Mariupol speaking population: Not Available
More on Thai and Greek Dialects
Explore more on Thai and Greek dialects to understand them. The Thai vs Greek dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.