How Many People Speak Amharic and Pashto Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Amharic vs Pashto Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Amharic and Pashto Dialects.
- Gondar speaking population: Not Available
- Gojjami speaking population: Not Available
- Showa speaking population: Not Available
- Central Pashto speaking population: 6,500,000.00
- Northern Pashto speaking population: 21,000,000.00
- Wanetsi speaking population: 95,000.00
More on Amharic and Pashto Dialects
Explore more on Amharic and Pashto dialects to understand them. The Amharic vs Pashto dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.