How Many People Speak Pashto and Hmong Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Pashto vs Hmong Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Pashto and Hmong Dialects.
- Central Pashto speaking population: 6,500,000.00
- Northern Pashto speaking population: 21,000,000.00
- Wanetsi speaking population: 95,000.00
- Hmong Njua speaking population: 310,000.00
- Hmong Daw speaking population: 1,600,000.00
- Hmong Do speaking population: Not Available
More on Pashto and Hmong Dialects
Explore more on Pashto and Hmong dialects to understand them. The Pashto vs Hmong dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.