Amharic and Bodo as Minority Language
In Amharic and Bodo speaking countries you will get the countries which have Amharic and Bodo as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Amharic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Bodo as minority language: Not Available.
If you want to compare Amharic and Bodo dialects, then you can go to Amharic vs Bodo Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Amharic and Bodo Regulators
Amharic and Bodo speaking countries provide you Amharic and Bodo regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Amharic is not regulated.Bodo is not regulated. Also get to learn, Amharic and Bodo Language History.
Amharic and Bodo Continents
Thinking about Amharic and Bodo continents in which Amharic and Bodo speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Amharic and Bodo. Most of the Amharic speaking countries lie in Africa. While Bodo speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Amharic and Bodo languages:
Amharic Interesting Facts:
- Amharic ranks as second most spoken Semitic language in the world.
- Amharic has its own writing system named “fidel” and it uses Amharic alphabets to write.
Bodo Interesting Facts:
- In ancient times, Bodo language was written using Assamese script and Roman script.
- Bodo Language is written using Devanagari script since 1963.
The Amharic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Amharic language is similar to Dimasa language, Garo language, Kokborok language and derived from Not Available.