Akan and Marwari as Minority Language
In Akan and Marwari speaking countries you will get the countries which have Akan and Marwari as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Akan as minority language: Benin, United States of America.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
If you want to compare Akan and Marwari dialects, then you can go to Akan vs Marwari Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Akan and Marwari Regulators
Akan and Marwari speaking countries provide you Akan and Marwari regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Akan Orthography Committee regulates Akan language.Marwari is not regulated. Also get to learn, Akan and Marwari Language History.
Akan and Marwari Continents
Thinking about Akan and Marwari continents in which Akan and Marwari speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Akan and Marwari. Most of the Akan speaking countries lie in Africa. While Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Akan and Marwari languages:
Akan Interesting Facts:
- Ghana has over 100 ethnic groups living, and Akan is one of the largest tribe.
- Akan language came in South America, notably Suriname and Jamaica through slave trade.
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
The Akan language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Akan language is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages and derived from Gujarati Language.