Marwari and Esperanto as Minority Language
In Marwari and Esperanto speaking countries you will get the countries which have Marwari and Esperanto as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
- Esperanto as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Marwari and Esperanto dialects, then you can go to Marwari vs Esperanto Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Marwari and Esperanto Regulators
Marwari and Esperanto speaking countries provide you Marwari and Esperanto regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Marwari is not regulated.Esperanto is regulated by Akademio de Esperanto. Also get to learn, Marwari and Esperanto Language History.
Marwari and Esperanto Continents
Thinking about Marwari and Esperanto continents in which Marwari and Esperanto speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Marwari and Esperanto. Most of the Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. While Esperanto speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Marwari and Esperanto languages:
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
Esperanto Interesting Facts:
- The most widely spoken constructed language in the world is Esperanto.
- Esperanto is an artificial international language.
The Marwari language was derived from Gujarati Language and is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages whereas Marwari language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.