Akan and Chinese as Minority Language
In Akan and Chinese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Akan and Chinese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Akan as minority language: Benin, United States of America.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
If you want to compare Akan and Chinese dialects, then you can go to Akan vs Chinese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Akan and Chinese Regulators
Akan and Chinese speaking countries provide you Akan and Chinese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Akan Orthography Committee regulates Akan language.Chinese is regulated by Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council. Also get to learn, Akan and Chinese Language History.
Akan and Chinese Continents
Thinking about Akan and Chinese continents in which Akan and Chinese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Akan and Chinese. Most of the Akan speaking countries lie in Africa. While Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Akan and Chinese languages:
Akan Interesting Facts:
- Ghana has over 100 ethnic groups living, and Akan is one of the largest tribe.
- Akan language came in South America, notably Suriname and Jamaica through slave trade.
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
The Akan language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Akan language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.