Uzbek and Urdu as Minority Language
In Uzbek and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Uzbek and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Uzbek as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Uzbek and Urdu dialects, then you can go to Uzbek vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Uzbek and Urdu Regulators
Uzbek and Urdu speaking countries provide you Uzbek and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Uzbek is not regulated.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, Uzbek and Urdu Language History.
Uzbek and Urdu Continents
Thinking about Uzbek and Urdu continents in which Uzbek and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Uzbek and Urdu. Most of the Uzbek speaking countries lie in Middle East. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Uzbek and Urdu languages:
Uzbek Interesting Facts:
- Uzbek is officially written in the Latin script, but many people still use Cyrillic script.
- In Uzbek language, there are many loanwords from Russian, Arabic and Persian.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The Uzbek language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Kazakh and Uyghur Languages whereas Uzbek language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.