How are you in Uzbek and Urdu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Uzbek and Urdu then Uzbek greetings vs Urdu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Uzbek is Qalay siz?.
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Uzbek vs Urdu Dialects.
Other Uzbek and Urdu Greetings
Are you finding few more Uzbek greetings vs Urdu greetings? So let's compare other Uzbek and Urdu greetings.
- Good Morning in Uzbek is Hayirli tong.
- Good Night in Uzbek is Hayirli tun.
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.