Uyghur and Azerbaijani as Minority Language
In Uyghur and Azerbaijani speaking countries you will get the countries which have Uyghur and Azerbaijani as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Uyghur as minority language: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan.
- Azerbaijani as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Uyghur and Azerbaijani dialects, then you can go to Uyghur vs Azerbaijani Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Uyghur and Azerbaijani Regulators
Uyghur and Azerbaijani speaking countries provide you Uyghur and Azerbaijani regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Working Committee of Ethnic Language and Writing of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region regulates Uyghur language.Azerbaijani is regulated by Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Also get to learn, Uyghur and Azerbaijani Language History.
Uyghur and Azerbaijani Continents
Thinking about Uyghur and Azerbaijani continents in which Uyghur and Azerbaijani speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Uyghur and Azerbaijani. Most of the Uyghur speaking countries lie in Asia. While Azerbaijani speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Uyghur and Azerbaijani languages:
Uyghur Interesting Facts:
- Uyghur language has large quantity of loan words from Persian, Russian and Chinese.
- Uyghur was originally written with the Orkhon Alphabets.
Azerbaijani Interesting Facts:
- Even though Official language of Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani, the Business language is Azerbaijani, English and Russian.
- Azerbaijan is known as “Land of Fire”, is country with unique culture and spellbinding history.
The Uyghur language was derived from Gokturk Language and is similar to Uzbek Language whereas Uyghur language is similar to Turkish and derived from Osmanly language.