Urdu and Hindi as Minority Language
In Urdu and Hindi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Urdu and Hindi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Urdu and Hindi dialects, then you can go to Urdu vs Hindi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Urdu and Hindi Regulators
Urdu and Hindi speaking countries provide you Urdu and Hindi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan regulates Urdu language.Hindi is regulated by Central Hindi Directorate. Also get to learn, Urdu and Hindi Language History.
Urdu and Hindi Continents
Thinking about Urdu and Hindi continents in which Urdu and Hindi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Urdu and Hindi. Most of the Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Urdu and Hindi languages:
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
The Urdu language was derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language and is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages whereas Urdu language is similar to Urdu and derived from Sanskrit Language.