How Many People Speak Urdu and Hindi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Urdu vs Hindi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Urdu and Hindi Dialects.
- Dakhini speaking population: 11,000,000.00
- Hyderabadi Urdu speaking population: Not Available
- Rekhta speaking population: Not Available
- Khariboli speaking population: 240,000,000.00
- Marwari speaking population: 22,000,000.00
- Bundeli speaking population: 20,000,000.00
More on Urdu and Hindi Dialects
Explore more on Urdu and Hindi dialects to understand them. The Urdu vs Hindi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.