How Many People Speak Tibetan and Urdu Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Tibetan vs Urdu Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Tibetan and Urdu Dialects.
- Central Tibetan speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Khams Tibetan speaking population: 1,400,000.00
- Amdo Tibetan speaking population: 1,800,000.00
- Dakhini speaking population: 11,000,000.00
- Hyderabadi Urdu speaking population: Not Available
- Rekhta speaking population: Not Available
More on Tibetan and Urdu Dialects
Explore more on Tibetan and Urdu dialects to understand them. The Tibetan vs Urdu dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.