Thai and Pashto as Minority Language
In Thai and Pashto speaking countries you will get the countries which have Thai and Pashto as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Thai as minority language: Burma, Cambodia, Laos.
- Pashto as minority language: Pakistan.
If you want to compare Thai and Pashto dialects, then you can go to Thai vs Pashto Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Thai and Pashto Regulators
Thai and Pashto speaking countries provide you Thai and Pashto regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Royal Society of Thailand (ราชบัณฑิตยสภา) regulates Thai language.Pashto is regulated by Academy of Sciences of Afghanistan, Pashto Academy (Pakistan). Also get to learn, Thai and Pashto Language History.
Thai and Pashto Continents
Thinking about Thai and Pashto continents in which Thai and Pashto speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Thai and Pashto. Most of the Thai speaking countries lie in Asia. While Pashto speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Thai and Pashto languages:
Thai Interesting Facts:
- Thai is tonal language and also it is very repetitive and exaggerative language.
- You should learn thai language with native speakers and not with books or recorders, since speaking and writing in thai are not the same.
Pashto Interesting Facts:
- Pashto language is originated in the regions of Paktika and Paktia areas of Afghanistan.
- The first Pashto poem was written in the 7th century.
The Thai language was derived from Khmer Language and is similar to Lao Language whereas Thai language is similar to Persian and Balochi Languages and derived from Not Available.