Swedish and Turkish as Minority Language
In Swedish and Turkish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Swedish and Turkish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Swedish as minority language: Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Turkish as minority language: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Iraq, Kosovo, Macedonia, Romania.
If you want to compare Swedish and Turkish dialects, then you can go to Swedish vs Turkish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Swedish and Turkish Regulators
Swedish and Turkish speaking countries provide you Swedish and Turkish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Languages of Finland, Swedish Academy, Swedish Language Council regulates Swedish language.Turkish is regulated by Turkish Language Association. Also get to learn, Swedish and Turkish Language History.
Swedish and Turkish Continents
Thinking about Swedish and Turkish continents in which Swedish and Turkish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Swedish and Turkish. Most of the Swedish speaking countries lie in Antartica, Europe. While Turkish speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Swedish and Turkish languages:
Swedish Interesting Facts:
- In Swedish language, article comes after noun.
- Most of the words in Swedish language began "S" than any other letter.
Turkish Interesting Facts:
- Turkish language oldest written records are found upon stone monuments in Central Asia, in Orhun, Yenisey and Talas regions.
- Turkish language was developed in the Middle East, streching all the way to Eastern Europe.
The Swedish language was derived from Old Norse Language and is similar to Norwegian and Danish Language whereas Swedish language is similar to Azerbaijani Language and derived from Not Available.