Sundanese and Meithei as Minority Language
In Sundanese and Meithei speaking countries you will get the countries which have Sundanese and Meithei as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Meithei as minority language: Assam, Manipur, Tripura.
If you want to compare Sundanese and Meithei dialects, then you can go to Sundanese vs Meithei Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Sundanese and Meithei Regulators
Sundanese and Meithei speaking countries provide you Sundanese and Meithei regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Sundanese is not regulated.Meithei is not regulated. Also get to learn, Sundanese and Meithei Language History.
Sundanese and Meithei Continents
Thinking about Sundanese and Meithei continents in which Sundanese and Meithei speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Sundanese and Meithei. Most of the Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Meithei speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Sundanese and Meithei languages:
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
Meithei Interesting Facts:
- Meithei Language is currently classified as a vulnerable language by UNESCO.
- The oldest document in Methei language was dated back in 8th century were inscriptions on the copper plate.
The Sundanese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages whereas Sundanese language is similar to Bengali, Odia, Maithili and Meithei Languages and derived from Not Available.