Meithei and Belarusian as Minority Language
In Meithei and Belarusian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Meithei and Belarusian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Meithei as minority language: Assam, Manipur, Tripura.
- Belarusian as minority language: Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Meithei and Belarusian dialects, then you can go to Meithei vs Belarusian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Meithei and Belarusian Regulators
Meithei and Belarusian speaking countries provide you Meithei and Belarusian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Meithei is not regulated.Belarusian is regulated by National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Meithei and Belarusian Language History.
Meithei and Belarusian Continents
Thinking about Meithei and Belarusian continents in which Meithei and Belarusian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Meithei and Belarusian. Most of the Meithei speaking countries lie in Asia. While Belarusian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Meithei and Belarusian languages:
Meithei Interesting Facts:
- Meithei Language is currently classified as a vulnerable language by UNESCO.
- The oldest document in Methei language was dated back in 8th century were inscriptions on the copper plate.
Belarusian Interesting Facts:
- Since 1918, Belarusian has been the official language of Belarus.
- Belarusian include many loanwords from Polish language.
The Meithei language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bengali, Odia, Maithili and Meithei Languages whereas Meithei language is similar to Russian and Ukrainian and derived from Not Available.