Sundanese and Korean as Minority Language
In Sundanese and Korean speaking countries you will get the countries which have Sundanese and Korean as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Korean as minority language: Japan, People's Republic of China, Russia, United States of America.
If you want to compare Sundanese and Korean dialects, then you can go to Sundanese vs Korean Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Sundanese and Korean Regulators
Sundanese and Korean speaking countries provide you Sundanese and Korean regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Sundanese is not regulated.Korean is regulated by The National Institute of the Korean Language. Also get to learn, Sundanese and Korean Language History.
Sundanese and Korean Continents
Thinking about Sundanese and Korean continents in which Sundanese and Korean speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Sundanese and Korean. Most of the Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Korean speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Sundanese and Korean languages:
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
Korean Interesting Facts:
- Korean has borrowed words from English and Chinese.
- Korean has two counting systems. First, is based on Chinese characters and numbers are similar to Chinese numbers, and second counting system is from words unique to Korea.
The Sundanese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages whereas Sundanese language is similar to Chinese and Japanese languages and derived from Not Available.