Korean and Belarusian as Minority Language
In Korean and Belarusian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Korean and Belarusian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Korean as minority language: Japan, People's Republic of China, Russia, United States of America.
- Belarusian as minority language: Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Korean and Belarusian dialects, then you can go to Korean vs Belarusian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Korean and Belarusian Regulators
Korean and Belarusian speaking countries provide you Korean and Belarusian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. The National Institute of the Korean Language regulates Korean language.Belarusian is regulated by National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Korean and Belarusian Language History.
Korean and Belarusian Continents
Thinking about Korean and Belarusian continents in which Korean and Belarusian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Korean and Belarusian. Most of the Korean speaking countries lie in Asia. While Belarusian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Korean and Belarusian languages:
Korean Interesting Facts:
- Korean has borrowed words from English and Chinese.
- Korean has two counting systems. First, is based on Chinese characters and numbers are similar to Chinese numbers, and second counting system is from words unique to Korea.
Belarusian Interesting Facts:
- Since 1918, Belarusian has been the official language of Belarus.
- Belarusian include many loanwords from Polish language.
The Korean language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Chinese and Japanese languages whereas Korean language is similar to Russian and Ukrainian and derived from Not Available.