Sundanese and German as Minority Language
In Sundanese and German speaking countries you will get the countries which have Sundanese and German as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- German as minority language: Czech Republic, Denmark, Former Soviet Union, France, Hungary, Italy, Namibia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
If you want to compare Sundanese and German dialects, then you can go to Sundanese vs German Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Sundanese and German Regulators
Sundanese and German speaking countries provide you Sundanese and German regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Sundanese is not regulated.German is regulated by Council for German Orthography. Also get to learn, Sundanese and German Language History.
Sundanese and German Continents
Thinking about Sundanese and German continents in which Sundanese and German speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Sundanese and German. Most of the Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. While German speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Sundanese and German languages:
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
German Interesting Facts:
- One of the large group of Indo-Germanic languages is German.
- The second most popular Germanic language spoken today behind English is German language.
The Sundanese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages whereas Sundanese language is similar to Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and English Languages and derived from Albanian Languages.