How are you in Spanish and Chinese
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Spanish and Chinese then Spanish greetings vs Chinese greetings helps you.
- How are you in Spanish is Cómo estás?.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Spanish vs Chinese Dialects.
Other Spanish and Chinese Greetings
Are you finding few more Spanish greetings vs Chinese greetings? So let's compare other Spanish and Chinese greetings.
- Good Morning in Spanish is Buenos Días.
- Good Night in Spanish is Buenas Noches.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).