How are you in Spanish and Arabic
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Spanish and Arabic then Spanish greetings vs Arabic greetings helps you.
- How are you in Spanish is Cómo estás?.
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Spanish vs Arabic Dialects.
Other Spanish and Arabic Greetings
Are you finding few more Spanish greetings vs Arabic greetings? So let's compare other Spanish and Arabic greetings.
- Good Morning in Spanish is Buenos Días.
- Good Night in Spanish is Buenas Noches.
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.