Arabic and Hindi as Minority Language
In Arabic and Hindi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Hindi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Arabic and Hindi dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Hindi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Hindi Regulators
Arabic and Hindi speaking countries provide you Arabic and Hindi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Hindi is regulated by Central Hindi Directorate. Also get to learn, Arabic and Hindi Language History.
Arabic and Hindi Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Hindi continents in which Arabic and Hindi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Hindi. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Hindi languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Urdu and derived from Sanskrit Language.