How are you in Slovak and Catalan
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Slovak and Catalan then Slovak greetings vs Catalan greetings helps you.
- How are you in Slovak is Ako sa máte?.
- How are you in Catalan is Com estàs?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Slovak vs Catalan Dialects.
Other Slovak and Catalan Greetings
Are you finding few more Slovak greetings vs Catalan greetings? So let's compare other Slovak and Catalan greetings.
- Good Morning in Slovak is Dobré ráno.
- Good Night in Slovak is Dobrú noc.
- Good Morning in Catalan is Bon dia.
- Good Night in Catalan is Bona nit.