Slovak and Macedonian as Minority Language
In Slovak and Macedonian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Slovak and Macedonian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Slovak as minority language: Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
If you want to compare Slovak and Macedonian dialects, then you can go to Slovak vs Macedonian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Slovak and Macedonian Regulators
Slovak and Macedonian speaking countries provide you Slovak and Macedonian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Ministry of Culture of the Slovak Republic regulates Slovak language.Macedonian is regulated by Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov". Also get to learn, Slovak and Macedonian Language History.
Slovak and Macedonian Continents
Thinking about Slovak and Macedonian continents in which Slovak and Macedonian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Slovak and Macedonian. Most of the Slovak speaking countries lie in Europe. While Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Slovak and Macedonian languages:
Slovak Interesting Facts:
- Slovak language was written using Glagolitic Alphabets,in 1843.
- Until the end of 18th century, Slovak did not exist as written language.
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
The Slovak language was derived from Czech-Slovak Language and is similar to Czech Language whereas Slovak language is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages and derived from Not Available.