Sindhi and Japanese as Minority Language
In Sindhi and Japanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Sindhi and Japanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Sindhi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
If you want to compare Sindhi and Japanese dialects, then you can go to Sindhi vs Japanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Sindhi and Japanese Regulators
Sindhi and Japanese speaking countries provide you Sindhi and Japanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council For Promotion Of Sindhi Language, Sindhi Language Authority regulates Sindhi language.Japanese is regulated by Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education. Also get to learn, Sindhi and Japanese Language History.
Sindhi and Japanese Continents
Thinking about Sindhi and Japanese continents in which Sindhi and Japanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Sindhi and Japanese. Most of the Sindhi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Sindhi and Japanese languages:
Sindhi Interesting Facts:
- The first writings of Sindhi language were found in 8th century CE.
- In Sindhi language, every woord ends in a vowel.
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
The Sindhi language was derived from Prakrit Language and is similar to Gujarati whereas Sindhi language is similar to Korean Language and derived from Not Available.