How are you in Japanese and Tulu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Japanese and Tulu then Japanese greetings vs Tulu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Japanese is お元気ですか (O genki desu ka?).
- How are you in Tulu is Yencha Ullar?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Japanese vs Tulu Dialects.
Other Japanese and Tulu Greetings
Are you finding few more Japanese greetings vs Tulu greetings? So let's compare other Japanese and Tulu greetings.
- Good Morning in Japanese is おはよう (Ohayō).
- Good Night in Japanese is おやすみなさい (Oyasuminasai).
- Good Morning in Tulu is yedde kaande.
- Good Night in Tulu is yedde rathre.