Santali and Georgian as Minority Language
In Santali and Georgian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Santali and Georgian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Santali as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Georgian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Santali and Georgian dialects, then you can go to Santali vs Georgian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Santali and Georgian Regulators
Santali and Georgian speaking countries provide you Santali and Georgian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Santali is not regulated.Georgian is regulated by Cabinet of Georgia. Also get to learn, Santali and Georgian Language History.
Santali and Georgian Continents
Thinking about Santali and Georgian continents in which Santali and Georgian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Santali and Georgian. Most of the Santali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Georgian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Santali and Georgian languages:
Santali Interesting Facts:
- Santali language was an oral language till nineteenth century.
- Before the invention of Santali alphabets, Santali was written with the Bengali or Odia alphabets.
Georgian Interesting Facts:
- Georgian language has borrowed many words from Arabic, Persian and Turkish languages.
- Georgian language does not distinguish between 'he/him', 'she/her' and 'it', only masculine form is used.
The Santali language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Munda Language whereas Santali language is similar to Not Available and derived from Anatolian Languages.