Santali and Amharic as Minority Language
In Santali and Amharic speaking countries you will get the countries which have Santali and Amharic as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Santali as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Amharic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Santali and Amharic dialects, then you can go to Santali vs Amharic Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Santali and Amharic Regulators
Santali and Amharic speaking countries provide you Santali and Amharic regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Santali is not regulated.Amharic is not regulated. Also get to learn, Santali and Amharic Language History.
Santali and Amharic Continents
Thinking about Santali and Amharic continents in which Santali and Amharic speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Santali and Amharic. Most of the Santali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Amharic speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Santali and Amharic languages:
Santali Interesting Facts:
- Santali language was an oral language till nineteenth century.
- Before the invention of Santali alphabets, Santali was written with the Bengali or Odia alphabets.
Amharic Interesting Facts:
- Amharic ranks as second most spoken Semitic language in the world.
- Amharic has its own writing system named “fidel” and it uses Amharic alphabets to write.
The Santali language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Munda Language whereas Santali language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.