Sanskrit and Urdu as Minority Language
In Sanskrit and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Sanskrit and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Sanskrit as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Sanskrit and Urdu dialects, then you can go to Sanskrit vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Sanskrit and Urdu Regulators
Sanskrit and Urdu speaking countries provide you Sanskrit and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Sanskrit is not regulated.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, Sanskrit and Urdu Language History.
Sanskrit and Urdu Continents
Thinking about Sanskrit and Urdu continents in which Sanskrit and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Sanskrit and Urdu. Most of the Sanskrit speaking countries lie in Asia. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Sanskrit and Urdu languages:
Sanskrit Interesting Facts:
- Sanskrit language has highest number of vocabularies than any other language.
- Sanskrit Language has proved to help in speech therapy, also it increases concentration and helps to learn maths and science better.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The Sanskrit language was derived from Prakrit Language and is similar to Old German Language whereas Sanskrit language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.