How are you in Russian and Dutch
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Russian and Dutch then Russian greetings vs Dutch greetings helps you.
- How are you in Russian is Как дела? (Kak dela?).
- How are you in Dutch is hoe gaat het met je?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Russian vs Dutch Dialects.
Other Russian and Dutch Greetings
Are you finding few more Russian greetings vs Dutch greetings? So let's compare other Russian and Dutch greetings.
- Good Morning in Russian is Доброе Утро(Dobroye Utro).
- Good Night in Russian is Спокойной Ночи(Spokoynoy Nochi).
- Good Morning in Dutch is goedemorgen.
- Good Night in Dutch is goede Nacht.