How are you in Russian and Arabic
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Russian and Arabic then Russian greetings vs Arabic greetings helps you.
- How are you in Russian is Как дела? (Kak dela?).
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Russian vs Arabic Dialects.
Other Russian and Arabic Greetings
Are you finding few more Russian greetings vs Arabic greetings? So let's compare other Russian and Arabic greetings.
- Good Morning in Russian is Доброе Утро(Dobroye Utro).
- Good Night in Russian is Спокойной Ночи(Spokoynoy Nochi).
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.