Romanian and Danish as Minority Language
In Romanian and Danish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Romanian and Danish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
- Danish as minority language: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Greenland, Norway, Sweden, United States of America.
If you want to compare Romanian and Danish dialects, then you can go to Romanian vs Danish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Romanian and Danish Regulators
Romanian and Danish speaking countries provide you Romanian and Danish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li regulates Romanian language.Danish is regulated by Dansk Sprognævn (Danish Language Committee). Also get to learn, Romanian and Danish Language History.
Romanian and Danish Continents
Thinking about Romanian and Danish continents in which Romanian and Danish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Romanian and Danish. Most of the Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Danish speaking countries lie in Europe, North America, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Romanian and Danish languages:
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
Danish Interesting Facts:
- Danish, Norwegian and Swedish are mutually intelligible, that means if u learn Danish is almost like learning three languages in one.
- There are 9 vowels in Danish language, which can be pronounced in 16 different ways.
The Romanian language was derived from Latin and is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. whereas Romanian language is similar to Norwegian and Swedish and derived from Old Norse Language.