How are you in Quechua and Arabic
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Quechua and Arabic then Quechua greetings vs Arabic greetings helps you.
- How are you in Quechua is Allillanchu.
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Quechua vs Arabic Dialects.
Other Quechua and Arabic Greetings
Are you finding few more Quechua greetings vs Arabic greetings? So let's compare other Quechua and Arabic greetings.
- Good Morning in Quechua is Wuynus diyas.
- Good Night in Quechua is Allin tuta.
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.