Arabic and Oriya as Minority Language
In Arabic and Oriya speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Oriya as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Oriya as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Arabic and Oriya dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Oriya Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Oriya Regulators
Arabic and Oriya speaking countries provide you Arabic and Oriya regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Oriya is not regulated. Also get to learn, Arabic and Oriya Language History.
Arabic and Oriya Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Oriya continents in which Arabic and Oriya speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Oriya. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Oriya speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Oriya languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Oriya Interesting Facts:
- The earliest literature in Oriya was traced in 7th to 9th centuries.
- Since Odia is having a long literary history and has not borrowed largely from other languages, it is the 6th classical language in India.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Bengali and Assamese and derived from Sanskrit Language.