Quechua and Maithili as Minority Language
In Quechua and Maithili speaking countries you will get the countries which have Quechua and Maithili as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Quechua as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Maithili as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Quechua and Maithili dialects, then you can go to Quechua vs Maithili Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Quechua and Maithili Regulators
Quechua and Maithili speaking countries provide you Quechua and Maithili regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Quechua is not regulated.Maithili is not regulated. Also get to learn, Quechua and Maithili Language History.
Quechua and Maithili Continents
Thinking about Quechua and Maithili continents in which Quechua and Maithili speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Quechua and Maithili. Most of the Quechua speaking countries lie in South America. While Maithili speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Quechua and Maithili languages:
Quechua Interesting Facts:
- One of the most widely spoken indigenous language in the America is Quechua.
- Quechua language has borrowed many words from Spanish.
Maithili Interesting Facts:
- Earlier, Maithili language was considered as the dialect of Hindi and Bengali, however in the year 2003 Maithili achieved an independent language status in India.
- Maithili has rich literature.
The Quechua language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Quechua language is similar to Bhojpuri Language and derived from Not Available.