Polish and Romanian as Minority Language
In Polish and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Polish and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Polish as minority language: Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Polish and Romanian dialects, then you can go to Polish vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Polish and Romanian Regulators
Polish and Romanian speaking countries provide you Polish and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Polish Language Council (Rada Języka Polskiego) regulates Polish language.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, Polish and Romanian Language History.
Polish and Romanian Continents
Thinking about Polish and Romanian continents in which Polish and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Polish and Romanian. Most of the Polish speaking countries lie in Europe. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Polish and Romanian languages:
Polish Interesting Facts:
- Polish Language has many loanwords from Russian, Czech, French, Italian, Hebrew and German Languages.
- The earliest writings found in polish language was list of persons and place names, is dated to 1136.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Polish language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Czech, Slovak, Serbian Languages whereas Polish language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.