Romanian and Japanese as Minority Language
In Romanian and Japanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Romanian and Japanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
If you want to compare Romanian and Japanese dialects, then you can go to Romanian vs Japanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Romanian and Japanese Regulators
Romanian and Japanese speaking countries provide you Romanian and Japanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li regulates Romanian language.Japanese is regulated by Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education. Also get to learn, Romanian and Japanese Language History.
Romanian and Japanese Continents
Thinking about Romanian and Japanese continents in which Romanian and Japanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Romanian and Japanese. Most of the Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Romanian and Japanese languages:
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
The Romanian language was derived from Latin and is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. whereas Romanian language is similar to Korean Language and derived from Not Available.