Polish and Persian as Minority Language
In Polish and Persian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Polish and Persian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Polish as minority language: Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Persian as minority language: Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
If you want to compare Polish and Persian dialects, then you can go to Polish vs Persian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Polish and Persian Regulators
Polish and Persian speaking countries provide you Polish and Persian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Polish Language Council (Rada Języka Polskiego) regulates Polish language.Persian is regulated by Academy of Persian Language and Literature (فرهنگستان زبان و اد, Academy of Sciences of Afghanistan. Also get to learn, Polish and Persian Language History.
Polish and Persian Continents
Thinking about Polish and Persian continents in which Polish and Persian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Polish and Persian. Most of the Polish speaking countries lie in Europe. While Persian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Polish and Persian languages:
Polish Interesting Facts:
- Polish Language has many loanwords from Russian, Czech, French, Italian, Hebrew and German Languages.
- The earliest writings found in polish language was list of persons and place names, is dated to 1136.
Persian Interesting Facts:
- In Iran, Parsi language is known as Farsi, while in Afghanistan Persian language is known as Dari.
- Persian language has borrowed many loanwords from the Arabic language.
The Polish language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Czech, Slovak, Serbian Languages whereas Polish language is similar to Pashto and Balochi Languages and derived from Arabic Language.