Oromo and Punjabi as Minority Language
In Oromo and Punjabi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Oromo and Punjabi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Oromo as minority language: Somalia.
- Punjabi as minority language: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Oromo and Punjabi dialects, then you can go to Oromo vs Punjabi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Oromo and Punjabi Regulators
Oromo and Punjabi speaking countries provide you Oromo and Punjabi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Oromo is not regulated.Punjabi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Oromo and Punjabi Language History.
Oromo and Punjabi Continents
Thinking about Oromo and Punjabi continents in which Oromo and Punjabi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Oromo and Punjabi. Most of the Oromo speaking countries lie in Africa. While Punjabi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Oromo and Punjabi languages:
Oromo Interesting Facts:
- Oromo language is the third most spoken language in Africa.
- Oromo is most spoken language in Cushitic Family.
Punjabi Interesting Facts:
- Punjabi is 2nd most spoken in United Kingdom and 4th most spoken in Canada.
- Punjabi is tonal language, by using various tones Punjabi speakers are able to differentiate between words.
The Oromo language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Somali Language whereas Oromo language is similar to Hindi Language and derived from Sanskrit Language.