Oriya and Kashmiri as Minority Language
In Oriya and Kashmiri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Oriya and Kashmiri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Oriya as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Oriya and Kashmiri dialects, then you can go to Oriya vs Kashmiri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Oriya and Kashmiri Regulators
Oriya and Kashmiri speaking countries provide you Oriya and Kashmiri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Oriya is not regulated.Kashmiri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Oriya and Kashmiri Language History.
Oriya and Kashmiri Continents
Thinking about Oriya and Kashmiri continents in which Oriya and Kashmiri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Oriya and Kashmiri. Most of the Oriya speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Oriya and Kashmiri languages:
Oriya Interesting Facts:
- The earliest literature in Oriya was traced in 7th to 9th centuries.
- Since Odia is having a long literary history and has not borrowed largely from other languages, it is the 6th classical language in India.
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
The Oriya language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Bengali and Assamese whereas Oriya language is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages and derived from Sanskrit Language.