Norwegian and Sundanese as Minority Language
In Norwegian and Sundanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Norwegian and Sundanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Norwegian as minority language: Nynorsk.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Norwegian and Sundanese dialects, then you can go to Norwegian vs Sundanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Norwegian and Sundanese Regulators
Norwegian and Sundanese speaking countries provide you Norwegian and Sundanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Norwegian Language Council regulates Norwegian language.Sundanese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Norwegian and Sundanese Language History.
Norwegian and Sundanese Continents
Thinking about Norwegian and Sundanese continents in which Norwegian and Sundanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Norwegian and Sundanese. Most of the Norwegian speaking countries lie in Europe, South America. While Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Norwegian and Sundanese languages:
Norwegian Interesting Facts:
- Bergen is one of the Norwegian dialect which has only two genders: common and neuter.
- Since Norwegian language uses pitch accents, it has musical quality and are sometimes employed to distinguish the meanings of homonyms.
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
The Norwegian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Swedish and Danish Languages whereas Norwegian language is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages and derived from Not Available.