Nepali and Vietnamese as Minority Language
In Nepali and Vietnamese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Nepali and Vietnamese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Nepali as minority language: People's Republic of China.
- Vietnamese as minority language: Czech Republic.
If you want to compare Nepali and Vietnamese dialects, then you can go to Nepali vs Vietnamese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Nepali and Vietnamese Regulators
Nepali and Vietnamese speaking countries provide you Nepali and Vietnamese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Language Academy of Nepal regulates Nepali language.Vietnamese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Nepali and Vietnamese Language History.
Nepali and Vietnamese Continents
Thinking about Nepali and Vietnamese continents in which Nepali and Vietnamese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Nepali and Vietnamese. Most of the Nepali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Vietnamese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Nepali and Vietnamese languages:
Nepali Interesting Facts:
- Before the term "Nepali" was coined, historically the language was first called the Khas language, Gorkhali or Gukhali.
- Nepali has borrowed many loanwords from neighboring Tibeto-Burmese languages.
Vietnamese Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary of Vietnamese language is influenced by Chinese Language.
- The only language in East Asia that uses the Latin alphabet is Vietnamese.
The Nepali language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi whereas Nepali language is similar to Chinese Language and derived from Chinese Language.