Nepali and Kurdish as Minority Language
In Nepali and Kurdish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Nepali and Kurdish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Nepali as minority language: People's Republic of China.
- Kurdish as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Nepali and Kurdish dialects, then you can go to Nepali vs Kurdish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Nepali and Kurdish Regulators
Nepali and Kurdish speaking countries provide you Nepali and Kurdish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Language Academy of Nepal regulates Nepali language.Kurdish is not regulated. Also get to learn, Nepali and Kurdish Language History.
Nepali and Kurdish Continents
Thinking about Nepali and Kurdish continents in which Nepali and Kurdish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Nepali and Kurdish. Most of the Nepali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kurdish speaking countries lie in Middle East. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Nepali and Kurdish languages:
Nepali Interesting Facts:
- Before the term "Nepali" was coined, historically the language was first called the Khas language, Gorkhali or Gukhali.
- Nepali has borrowed many loanwords from neighboring Tibeto-Burmese languages.
Kurdish Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary in Kurdish is of Iranian origin.
- In the middle East, Kurdish is the fourth largest ethnic group.
The Nepali language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi whereas Nepali language is similar to Farsi Language and derived from Not Available.