Nepali and Esperanto as Minority Language
In Nepali and Esperanto speaking countries you will get the countries which have Nepali and Esperanto as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Nepali as minority language: People's Republic of China.
- Esperanto as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Nepali and Esperanto dialects, then you can go to Nepali vs Esperanto Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Nepali and Esperanto Regulators
Nepali and Esperanto speaking countries provide you Nepali and Esperanto regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Language Academy of Nepal regulates Nepali language.Esperanto is regulated by Akademio de Esperanto. Also get to learn, Nepali and Esperanto Language History.
Nepali and Esperanto Continents
Thinking about Nepali and Esperanto continents in which Nepali and Esperanto speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Nepali and Esperanto. Most of the Nepali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Esperanto speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Nepali and Esperanto languages:
Nepali Interesting Facts:
- Before the term "Nepali" was coined, historically the language was first called the Khas language, Gorkhali or Gukhali.
- Nepali has borrowed many loanwords from neighboring Tibeto-Burmese languages.
Esperanto Interesting Facts:
- The most widely spoken constructed language in the world is Esperanto.
- Esperanto is an artificial international language.
The Nepali language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi whereas Nepali language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.