Esperanto and Tagalog as Minority Language
In Esperanto and Tagalog speaking countries you will get the countries which have Esperanto and Tagalog as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Esperanto as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Tagalog as minority language: Australia, Canada, Guam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom.
If you want to compare Esperanto and Tagalog dialects, then you can go to Esperanto vs Tagalog Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Esperanto and Tagalog Regulators
Esperanto and Tagalog speaking countries provide you Esperanto and Tagalog regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Akademio de Esperanto regulates Esperanto language.Tagalog is regulated by Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Esperanto and Tagalog Language History.
Esperanto and Tagalog Continents
Thinking about Esperanto and Tagalog continents in which Esperanto and Tagalog speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Esperanto and Tagalog. Most of the Esperanto speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe, South America. While Tagalog speaking countries lie in Asia, Australia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Esperanto and Tagalog languages:
Esperanto Interesting Facts:
- The most widely spoken constructed language in the world is Esperanto.
- Esperanto is an artificial international language.
Tagalog Interesting Facts:
- In 1593, "Doctrina Christiana" was first book written in two versions of Tagalog.
- The name "Tagalog" means "native to" and "river". "Tagalog"is derived from taga ilog, which means "inhabitants of the river".
The Esperanto language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Esperanto language is similar to Filipino, Cebuano and Spanish Languages and derived from Not Available.